Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to make a reservation in advance?
- Because seating is limited, we recommend that you make reservations in advance.
- How do I make a reservation?
- You can make a online reservation through E+ or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- I do not know which seating area I should choose.
- Please feel free to contact our Reservations Desk by Contact page for any inquiries.
Our staff will ask if you have any requests and make seating recommendations accordingly.
Click here to see the floor layout.
- Is it possible to access the restaurant/lounge in a wheelchair?
- Yes, the restaurant/lounge can be accessed by guests using wheelchairs.
Please inform us in advance by Contact page if your party includes any guests using wheelchairs.
We will provide guidance about entering the restaurant/lounge and using seating.
There is also an elevator from the ground level to the Reception Floor for guests to use.
- Do you have tables that can be used by people in wheelchairs?
- Because A, B, and C Seats are on raised platforms, it is not possible for guests to use these tables while seated in a wheelchair.
It is possible to access these seats in a wheelchair if you are accompanied by a companion who can assist you.
For E, F, and G Seats, although it is possible to use the tables while seated in a wheelchair, please note that the tables are low and therefore may be inconvenient to use depending on the size of the wheelchair. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to inquire by Contact page.
D Seats (counter seats) have been raised to enable good views of the stage. Accordingly, counter seats can be inconvenient for elderly guests, physically challenged guests, and guests wearing traditional Japanese kimono, etc., and so we recommend other seating for these guests.
- Are there toilet facilities that can be accessed by people in wheelchairs?
- Unfortunately, the toilet facilities in the restaurant/lounge have steps, and so they cannot be accessed by people in wheelchairs.
However, on the same floor, in Coredo Muromachi 2, there are toilet facilities that can be accessed by people in wheelchairs.
- I have not received my tickets yet. When will I receive my tickets?
- If you purchased tickets through e+ or 7ticket, please check with the relevant ticket agency.
If you made reservations with SUIGIAN directly by Contact page, you will not be issued tickets. Please come to the Reception Desk and tell staff the name of the person who made the reservation.
- Can children visit the restaurant/lounge if accompanied by a parent/guardian?
- Guests aged between 10 and 17 may visit the restaurant/lounge if accompanied by an adult aged 20 years or older.
- Can I make a group booking?
- Yes, we accept reservations for groups.
First of all, please contact us to inquire about group reservations.
Reservation changes / cancellations
- I am no longer able to visit the restaurant/lounge on the day of my reservation. Is it possible to receive a refund or to change the date of the reservation?
- For counter area reservations made by Contact page, it is possible to change your reservation if you contact us by 21:00 on the evening before your original reservation.
If you booked ticked through E+ or 7ticket, please check with the relevant ticket agency.
- What is the situation regarding refunds in the event a performance is cancelled?
- In the event that a performance is cancelled due to circumstances for which we are responsible, any advance payments made by guests will be refunded in full.
- It is possible to photograph, film, or record performances?
- Unapproved photography, sound recording, or video filming inside the restaurant is prohibited.
- I would like to request a cooling-off period.
- The cooling-off system does not apply to SUIGIAN reservations.
- Is it possible to eat at the restaurant if I have allergies or if I am vegetarian?
- Yes, it is possible for people with dietary restrictions (such as people with allergies or vegetarians) to eat at the restaurant/lounge.
Please inform us three or more days in advance by Contact page if your party includes any guests with dietary restrictions.